New Cool photo transfer decal system create your own images on a computer, print them on a laser printer and fire onto a cone 06 glaze or glass.
Decal Paper: Clear Laser Water-slide
What it is... A decal paper that needs to be printed with a HP laser
printer and then is soaked in warm water, like a decal, placed on a fired
non-moving glaze and then fired to cone 06.
Ceramic Decal Paper High Quality Packages of 10
Laser Printer Image Transfer Kit for ceramics
Fired-On Images is the only product that:
· Enables artists of any skill level to create amazing works of art
· Perfectly renders high quality graphics, text, handwriting, and photos
· Is specifically manufactured for kiln firing
· Is laboratory-tested permanent, food safe, and dishwasher safe
· Works on any fire-able surface, including store-bought tiles and tableware
· Includes foolproof step-by-step instructions and precise firing temp. guide
· Provides tips on colorizing sepia images using on-hand supplies
· Is backed by expert customer support
· Works with any HP or Canon black-only laser printer (*not for use with inkjets or color laser printers)
Fired-On Images Book.
Slim booklet packed with info on firing Laser Decals.