Brent wheels have set the standard for quality since 1969. During that time, they have earned a reputation for dependability that is unsurpassed by other brands. Each wheel is built with materials, components and workmanship designed to take the punishment of classroom and studio use over the long haul. Models range from the tabletop ie-t to the heavy-duty CXC with its 1 1/2 hp motor that can center over 100 lbs. of clay. Amaco® and Brent® potter's wheels accommodate the needs of the potter and small or large ceramic art departments. A wide range of quality accessories, including handextruders, bats, and bat mobile carts are also available.
-Made in America
-10 Year Warranty
-Easy-to-Clean Removable Splash Pans
Brent CXC wheel1 HP with Splash Pan
For years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. The CXC can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously. NEW for 2009, the Brent CXC wheel includes the Brent Classic Controller with these features:
Regular Price: $2,050.00
Sale Price $1,749.00
Brent EX wheel 1 and a half HP motor with Splash Pan
The EX is the most powerful brent® wheel ever built. The heavy-duty 1 1/2 hp motor has the power to handle 450 lbs. of clay continuously. The brent® EX wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy