How to use Satin Glazes
1. Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque.
2. Apply 2-3 smooth, even coats.
3. Fire to shelf cone 06.
4. Clean up with water.
Tips & Techniques 1. Satin Glazes work beautifully in combination with many other Duncan products including Concepts, E-Z Strokes and Courtyard Art Glazes.
2. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
3. All Satin Glazes are overglaze compatible and safe for use on food containers.
4. White Satin Glaze is the favorite satin basecoat for traditional majolica.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.