1. Mix 2 parts slip or clay to 1 part High~Fire.
2. Do not wet the piece to be mended.
3. Fill the jar with any High~Fire slip or Clay to the ridge on the jar. Mix Completely.
Note: It is important to only mix one color and type of slip per jar. Mark each jar with the color and type of slip. Yield is 2 ounces once the desired slip is added.
4. Apply mender to both sides with a soft brush. Do not over apply. Press the pieces together - when mender beads out of the sides you have full coverage. Hold the pieces together ( a minute or two) until they remain joined.
5. If Greenware: Remove excess immediately. Clean when semidry with a scrubby.
6. If Bisque: let mender dry completely, then clean it as you would clean greenware.
7. Fire the piece when mender is completely dry. You may apply color before firing. Fire the piece to the same temperature as the slip or clay you mixed with the mender.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.