Silver Clay PMC3 Clay 5G
This package contains 15g of metal.
- Size : 5 grams
- Brand : PMC®
- Form : Clay
- Shrinkage : 12%
- Country of origin : Japan
- Additional Specifications:
- Composition: Metal powder (90%), water and organic binder (10%)
- Color: Pickle white
- Physical Properties:
- Firing temperature: 1,650°F (900°C) for two hours to achieve highest hardness and maximum durability;
- 1,110°F (600°C) for 45 minutes;
- 1,200°F (650°C) for 20 minutes; or 1,290°F (700°C) for 10 minutes.
• Melting point: 1,762°F (960°C)
• Density after firing: 9.3 S.G. (rolled silver = 10.5 S.G.)