Neon Blue 1 1/4 oz
French Dimensions are high-pile glazes for raised design effects, such as dots, stripes, squiggles and outlines, over and under nonmoving glazes and over each other. Available in a 1.25oz easy to use squeeze bottle.
How to use French Dimensions?
1. Apply with squeeze bottle.
2. Maintain steady squeeze pressure.
3. For greenware application, fire to shelf cone 04. Apply glaze, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
4. For bisque application apply over glaze that has dried or under a glaze. Let French Dimensions dry before glaze application, then stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Tips & Techniques
1. Popularly used with the stained glass technique. Create design outline on greenware; fire to shelf cone 04; fill design with various glaze colors; glaze fire to shelf cone 06.
2. Do not touch bottle tip to ware (this may cause the French Dimensions to flatten).
3. Use in combination with other glazes for intriguing looks. 4. Use to create lace effects.
5. Use to outline design on ware.
6. Great for lettering, including From: and To: in birthday gifts.
7. Great for making dots.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.