The Brent ie wheel has has a new black poly tabletop and remains very economical The ie wheel is part of Brent's Green Series with a tabletop made of recycled materials!
Brent ie Wheel Features:
- Handles 75 lbs. continuously
- Recycled high density poly table top
- Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability -- Legs extend from 20" - 25" as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13" tabletop model.
- Legs are now standard diameter Brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments -- also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance. See "Wheel Accessories and Equipment".
- Electronic speed control with optional reversing switch -- features a neutral "safety" position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional Brent ie features:
- All-steel construction of frame and legs -- for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Permanent magnet 1/4 hp, 6 amp DC Motor -- provides dependable variable speed control
- 12" cast aluminum wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt -- keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal -- delivers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
- Can be shipped UPS
- FREE Splash Pan
- FREE 12" Plasti-Bat
- FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY